Privacy and Cookies
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, we inform you that the personal information you provide through the Site, by electronic mail or by any other means will be integrated into an automated file owned by EDITORIAL TENOV, SL who has implemented security measures provided by law for the conservation of such data.
Your data will be used to manage all aspects of commercial and contractual relationship established between you and EDITORIAL TENOV, SL including, unless stated differently, sending commercial communications from EDITORIAL TENOV SL (including via email and phone).
EDITORIAL TENOV, SL will only provide your information to third parties where this is strictly necessary to provide the contracted services and for this sole purpose (for example, in the case of shipments of products ordered) or in cases of compliance with existing legal obligations.
As a User and / or Client you can always access your personal information to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to their treatment. To do this, you can send us a letter enclosing a photocopy of your identity card stating the right you want to exercise, email@example.com by email or by regular mail or certified EDITORIAL TENOV, SL - LOPD, Avda Diagonal 332, Ppl., 08013 BARCELONA.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to the Internet user’s computer when navigating, in order to store and retrieve data in this equipment that reflects the user’s activities during his navigation. With it, Internet service providers can fulfill functions such as:
- Facilitate user’s navigation through the web sites he visits;
- Facilitate the user's shopping experience through the web sites he visits;
- Provide information of the user’s browsing habits to develop new products or services;
- Provide information of the user’s browsing habits to lead them behavioral advertising.
Depending on who implements them cookies can be:
- First-party cookies: they belong to the owner of the website that the user visits, they are sent from a computer or domain managed by the editor of the site which provides the services requested by the user; or,
- Third-party cookies: they belong to different service providers that the owner of the site has contracted to provide certain services; they are sent from a domain that is not managed by the editor, but another entity that processes data obtained from cookies.
As long as they remain activated, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to store data in the terminal that can be accessed and treated by its responsible for a period of time that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies, depending on its purpose, can be:
- Analysis: Those that treated by the owner of the site or any third party, are used to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered, to thereby improve the products and services offered.
- Advertising: are those that enable the most efficient management of advertising spaces that the editor has included in the website application or platform, if there are some. They are used to provide the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that allow the management of the most efficient way of the advertising spaces the editor has included in a website, application or platform, if there are. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continued observation of your browsing habits, which allow developing a specific profile to display ads based on these.
It is also possible that, when visiting a web page or opening an email containing advertisement or promotional material regarding certain products or services published in the browser installing a cookie which is then used to show ads related to the search has been performed, to develop a control announcements in relation, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time are, etc.
To learn more about cookies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie 9
WHAT CAN COOKIES ENABLE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT?
The following cookies can be implanted in the user's terminal without the users consent:
- Cookies the purpose of which is solely to allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Cookies the purpose of which is strictly to provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
Thus, the following cookies don’t need the users consent to be added:
• Cookies for entering a site.
• Cookies for the identification or authentication of the user (session only).
• Cookies for the user’s security.
• Cookies for media player.
• Session cookies for loading balance.
• Cookies for customizing the user interface.
• Cookies for extensions (plug-in) to share social content.
In contrast, the advertising, monitoring and analytics cookies need user consent.
WHAT COOKIES ARE WE USING, WHO CONTROLS THEM, AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
By using cookies, it is possible that the server where the web is located, recognizes the web browser used by the user, in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have previously registered to the site; or access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
In the following table all the cookies we use are identified:
Name of cookie
2 years from set/update
30 min from set/update
End of browser session
6 months from set/update
These are Google Analytics cookies. The Google Analytics tool collects anonymous information about how visitors use our websites, for example how many visitors came to our website and when, what browsers visitors use and how long visitors stay on the site. This data does not contain any information that is personal to you.
Social media cookies
End of session
These are "Add This" social media cookies. These cookies enable users, if they wish, to login to their accounts on social media sites such as Twitter or Facebook and share content from our websites with their friends. These cookies do not allow us access to your accounts or provide us with any confidential information relating to any of your accounts.
This website also uses Google Analytics, to collect statistical information and analysis. The cookies used are only associated to an anonymous user and the IP of his computer, therefore, they do not provide personal data of the user. GoogleAnalytics is a web analytics service provided per Google, Inc., a Delaware company with headquarters in AmphitheatreParkway 1600, MountainView (California), CA 94043, USA ("Google").
GoogleAnalytics uses "cookies" to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our own, in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
In any case, please note that to urge the cancellation of possible data processing carried out by Google, you should go to this company for this purpose. The lender has no technical or legal capacity to proceed to termination of data processing outside the scope delimited files and technical resources they own and they can not be held liable in this regard.
Further information: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES INSTALLED IN YOUR BROWSER?
You can disable cookies from your browser, by accessing the settings of the browser, where you can also block them, allow or remove the ones that are already installed. Please note that if you disable cookies on your browser settings, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
For your convenience we have provided links to some of the major browsers, which explain how to manage cookies:
- GoogleChrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- MozillaFirefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer#firefox:mac:fx32
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Safari iOS (iPhone, iPad): http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US&locale=es_ES
- Flash cookies: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
To disable cookies from Google Analytics:
HOW CAN REVOKE YOUR CONSENT TO USE THESE COOKIES?
You may revoke your consent at any time. To do this, disable the cookies from our website by following the instructions in the previous section according to the browser you use. Please note that withdrawal of consent will disable cookies and may therefore prevent the use of certain features of our website.
or a written communication to:
EDITORIAL TENOV, SL Avenida Diagonal, 332 -. Ser, Barcelona 08013.
Additionally, you can access some training videos published by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection which explain step by step, how to configure privacy settings browsers, social networks and common operating mobile systems under: Videos AEPD.